2019年2月16日土曜日

I Took an Examination with Flu.

Last week I had flu. It was a terrible experience in my life. When I woke up morning, I felt something wrong with my body.  Firstly I thought that I didn't have enough sleep because I stayed up too late last night to play a video game.

As usual, I ate breakfast and left my house to go to university at 7:45 am then I reached my station. As soon as I took a train, I realized that there is a bad thing in my body. Perhaps It is flue, I considered. Yes, I had to get out of the train and go back home as soon as possible. Although I wanted to cure myself at ease in my home, there were five examinations on that day! I lost hope. May the force be with ME.

First class was CHEMISTRY. I strongly believed that it's an easy task, yes, I can score 90% out of 100.  I faced up the test paper and started to try to solve problems. The moment I read them, my hopeful idea went somewhere else. It was a nightmare. I struggled to fill in the answer sheet using my sicked brain.

Finally, I managed to fill in all blanks with many wrong answers. I won, next. A second class was GENETICS. I had a confidence about this subject because I like it. As I thought, I could safely finish the test. Thank you.

The third class was LINEAR ALGEBRA. Wow, thanks. I also like it. BUT I only like just the subject, linear algebra. I hated this class because the tests were full of heavy, boring calculation. I want to say that it's better to use a computer program to calculate such a thing. Multiplying 4 by 4 matrices is just a punishment.

The last class was ELECTROMAGNETISM. Uhh, it's a tough subject, right. Its test is also a matter of calculation, overusing my hand....





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿